question-icon

Suggest treatment for acute pain in the lower back caused due to stooped posture

Posted on Thu, 13 Sep 2018
Question: Hi Doctor, I travelled for about 4 hours yesterday afternoon in a Sleeper Bus watching a movie in slightly stooped posture. I experience acute pain in my lower back whenever I try to bend or move. Can you please suggest what I need to do - bed rest/exercise/medicines?
Thanks!
Answered by Dr. Nagamani Ng (38 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Muscle spasm.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting the query.

The pain is due to muscle spasm. Have Tab. Nucoxia MR. Do not do any sort of exercise or walking activities. Take some rest if possible. You will be fine in a day or two.

Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Nagamani Ng,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Dr. Nagamani Ng