Suggest treatment for acute pain in the lower back caused due to stooped posture
Thanks for posting the query.
The pain is due to muscle spasm. Have Tab. Nucoxia MR. Do not do any sort of exercise or walking activities. Take some rest if possible. You will be fine in a day or two.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Nagamani Ng,
General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lower back pain due to pinched nerve treatment
- Suggest treatment for lower back and stomach pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain caused by sprained lower back
- Acute lower back pain treatment
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain
- Suggest treatment for chronic pain due to back surgery
- Suggest treatment for back pain due to injury
- Suggest treatment for abdominal and lower back pain
- Treatment for lower back pain
- What does this KFT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for body pain, sneezing and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for itching all over the body
- Suggest ways to reduce the midnight food cravings
- How long does eye inflammation take to resolve?
- What does weird sensation on left side of the face suggest?
- What do the following blood test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in knee while walking
- What causes sweating, nausea and dizziness with history of epilepsy?
- What causes severe peripheral neuropathy when diagnosed with myopathy?