Suggest treatment for acne and acne scars
Remedy for acne
Thank you gor writing to us
I am dr.kakkar (dermatologist).
I have gone through your query and I have viewed the image.
You have comedones as well as inflammatory papules and nodules on face. If used together Saslic DS face wash and Deriva CMS gel can cause irritation which exactly seems to have happened in your case therefore I suggest you to discontinue saslic DS face wash and instead use Cetaphil gentle cleansing lotion for face wash, twice daily.
Discontinue all topical medications for 3 days. Use Flutivate cream, twice daily for 3 days on dry patches and rashes on face. This would help resolve irritation and redness. Thereafter use Nadoxin (Nadifloxacin 1%gel) for day time application on acne and Deriva CMS gel for night application.
You may also take an oral antiacne antibiotic e.g doxycycline (Microdox LBX 100mg, twice daily) since you also have inflammatory acne. To be taken after irritation is cleared.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Skin treatments for acne scars
- Acne scars on face treatment
- Acne scars treatment
- Natural acne scar treatment
- Suggest treatment for acne scars and pimples
- Treatments for deep acne scars
- Treatment for severe acne scars
- Suggest treatment for acne scars
- Suggest treatment for acne scar removal
- Bad acne scars treatment
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body