• question-icon

    Suggest treatment for abusive behavior in children towards their mother

Posted on Tue, 4 Jul 2017 in Mental Health
Question: Dear Doctor
My daughter just attained 13 year age on 04.06.2017.Since one year she is behaving with her mother like.:
1.     She enquired about sexual thing.
2.     she used derogatory language with mother.
3.     She used to be offensive with mother.
4.     Even she beat her mother with any thing.
5.     Used very immoral language with mother
6.      We used every way to convince her including punishing, but all gone in vein
7.     When we punish her she weep and after some time she laughing.
8.     She used every opportunity to target her mother.
9.     By planning when I use rough word for her mother she became very happy.
Please suggest.
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
There is need for counselling

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

I read your query and understand your concerns.

Although some of her behavior can be attributed to adolescence but there is definite evidence that she is having abnormal behavor when it comes to her own mother.

The counselling of the child as well as parents is absolutely necessary. You need to see a psychiatrist in your city as soon as possible for counselling and support.

I hope this helps you.
Thanks and regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Answered by
Dr. Ashok Kumar


Practicing since :2000

Answered : 3157 Questions


The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on

Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties

152 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM Blog Questions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction
Questions Answered By Dr. Ashok Kumar
  • Q - How to have a successful sexual intercourse?

  • Q - Suggest treatment for OCD

  • Q - Suggest the sleep aids that i can use with Carvedilol?

  • Q - What causes sensitivity to sun light?

  • Q - Is it safe to have 120ml of alcohol everyday?

  • Q - Suggest treatment for orgasmic dysfunction

  • Q - Suggest treatment for non retraction of foreskin

  • Q - Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation

  • Q - How long do psychotic disorders take to get cured?

  • Q - What causes erectile dysfuntion?