Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

141 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suggest treatment for Sjogren's syndrome

Answered by
Dr. Divya Agarwal


Practicing since :1999

Answered : 589 Questions

Posted on Fri, 24 Mar 2017 in Lupus
Question: Where can I get help with these problems? My doctors have never mentioned this,,,I have had some of these symptions for weeks,, never heard of this, not even from Sjogrens Foundation.I have had Sjogrens for about 29 years . It has been severe in the last 8 years. It would be easier if I could talk to you on the phone...I have trouble seeing now, past 2 weeks..
Answered by Dr. Divya Agarwal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
sjogrens syndrome

Detailed Answer:
could you let me know your problem in detail.
I understand you suffer from sjogrens syndrome.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on