Suggest treatment for PVC

Excellent

Question
This is the only time i have pvc's

EVERY night after one to five beers i have a PVC as follows:

I will get undressed crawl into bed with my chest facing the bed and as i turn to my right side i will get a PVC followed by a few fast beats sometimes...or sometime just a PVC or two. Is this dangerous. It does not always happen if i didn't drink.

I this normal to happen EVERY night?

I also feel like it could be from my stomach. I feel a feeling under my chest in my stomach area?
Posted Mon, 11 Aug 2014 in Heart Rate and Rhythm Disorders

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Reduce alcohol intake, stay relaxed!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about these PVCs. PVCs are generally benign and do not represent a big threat to health. If they cause no symptoms, they are generally left alone and only monitored. Should they cause symptoms, then the symptoms would be managed accordingly.

Because you are able to pinpoint alcohol as a cause, please step down significantly on your alcohol consumption. Also, exercise often, keep away from cigarettes, eat healthy and cut down on your weight if it is more than the recommended for your height. These would all relief exacerbation of the PVCs and promote health heart. Above all, keep a relaxed state of mind with assurance that this is more benign than very concerning. Should there be any immediate concerns, please seek a cardiologist consult.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and feel free to ask for more information and clarification if need be.