Suggest treatment and diet for Wegener's granulomatosis
kindly find the answer below
Welcome to HCM.
I have gone through your query.
Wegeners Granulomatosis is is a rare condition where inflammation of the blood vessels impedes normal blood flow. The exact cause is unknown, but it is thought to be an autoimmune disorder.
Apart from the medicines, you can try these dietary measures.
Various study have suggested omega-3 fatty acids appear to reduce inflammation in various ways. The fats in fish seem to be more potent that the omega-3 fatty acids. Cold-water fish, such as salmon, are the richest sources of omega-3 fatty acids, and you can find other foods fortified with these fats, such as eggs.
Cut back on omega-6 fatty acids ( pro inflammatory fat), found in sunflower oil, safflower oil, corn oil and soybean oil, saturated fats found in animal products.
Eating more fruits and vegetables will be beneficial, as most of them have antioxidant property, which will be helpful in fighting inflammation. You can try juices of fruit and vegetables which will also will be helpful.
Hope this helps, I'll be glad to address your further question.
If you don't have any further questions, kindly close the query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest diet for high cholesterol treatment
- Have white patches on skin suggest diet and treatment
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Treatment and cure for wegener's granulomatosis
- Orofacial granulomatosis treatment
- Suggest treatment for uti when on treatment for dementia
- Suggest treatment for face swelling following dental treatment
- Suggest treatment and diet for jaundice
- Kindly suggest the diet n treatment for uraemic nephrpathy
- Suggest treatment for low fever with productive cough treatment