Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

Suggest the medication to improve my erection

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Infertility Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 3767 Questions
hi my name XXXXXXX i am 40 yrs old my penis is very small and weak i want to married immediately can you please suggest me good meditions for stronger eections less side effects meditions no erection always falling my penis
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 4 hours later
Brief Answer: details Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Please provide following details Size of penis while relaxed and errect. Any tests for sugar or blood pressure. Regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor