Suggest remedy for red bump on inner cheek
Cheekbite while eating candy.
Thank you for your query.
1. This looks like a cheek bite while eating candy. There are two lesions. One above looks inflamed and white (due to action of saliva). The lower one is a bleb with blood in it.
2. These look recent. Probably both sides of a cheek bite where the middle area is where the cheek folded (bitten on two sides of a fold).
3. This should heal within a few days.
4. Get this examined by a local doctor or dentist. Get your coagulogram done.
5. This should not require any active management. An anti-inflammatory medication and a local analgesic ,antiseptic gel should suffice.
I hope that I have answered your query. If you have any more questions I will be available to answer them.