Suggest remedy for pain in eye and blurred vision after injury
hello and thank you for sending the question.
I think at this point since you still have symptoms associated with this injury that it is in your best interest to visit with your local ophthalmologist for a good physical examination to determine if you have a specific injury involving the eye.
this may be something that might go away slowly with gentle care but I think it is important that you see the doctor so that he can perform an exam and look at your eye with specific instruments that might tell us if you need some type of intervention.
I think you should try to make this appointmentas soon as possible.
Again since you still have symptoms I would try to be seen as soon as possible.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blurred vision after face injury need to worry
- Blurred vision in left eye suggest treatment
- Waking eye pain and blurred vision
- Chest pain blurred vision one eye
- Suggest remedy for blurred vision due to tramadol intake
- After hit in eye headacheslight blurred vision
- Suggest treatment for blurred vision and burning in eyes
- Blurred vision and swollen eye after hitting head
- What causes pain in headear and eyes with blurred vision
- Blurred vision one eye after a sunbed