• question-icon

Suggest remedies to regain younger looking skin

Posted on Fri, 30 Jun 2017 in Pigmentation Problems
Question: Can U do a photoshop possivbility of WHAT the best and brightest could do to change my face to looking more, boyish, less manly: closer to college kid? PLEASE watch the video too

Here's a BETTER video. Can my face look (MORE PERMANENT than just Botox, like collagen injections, fat injections) like my younger face in this video, and less like the one I have now.
Answered by Dr. Surindher 34 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for your query.

I had a look at the video from one of your previous questions you posted on this forum.

But a few general observations about the queries that you put across and also considering your medical history.

You are 44 years of age. All the procedures thats we would do might help turn back the clock a few years to maybe a 40 or a 38 yr old and with good diet and exercise regimen added maybe 35.

Getting back to how we were in college is not a possibility as of now. Facelifts, fillers fat grafting, hair transplant and LASERS can help to a certain extent to turn back the effects of TIME.

Added good healthy diet with antioxidants and a proper exercise regimen will help you some more.

We do not do photoshop, as its trying to put in a two dimensional look on a three dimensional person. And you cannot replicate normal body healing on photoshop.

Considering that you have multiple medical problems which will also maybe prevent us from doing anything too drastic, it would serve you better to go meet a plastic surgeon close to you and take you old pictures and sit and discuss possibilities and set yourself some realistic achievable goals.

And, since he or she would be able to asses all aspects of the changes , they could actually tell you what the end result would be...

But to give you some suggestion which could turn back time a few years and if you keep realistic expectations are:

1. hair transplant - FUE maybe one or two sittings depending on the density you are seeking.

2. Volumisation of the face with Autologous fat grafting which will be better than fillers.

3. For the pigmentation, LASERs but since you are not here might be a bit difficult.

4. Microneedling ( which can be done at home) for the face texture improvement and rejuvenation.

Along with these, a proper diet and exercise regime will help make you more fitter and feel better.

But i would still suggest seeing someone locally and getting assessed.

Thank you for your query.

Dr.Surindher
XXXX

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Surindher 12 hours later
Multiple medical problems? Prevent me from doing WHAT?

Besides, when I was 38 I looked 27. That mean I could look like I D I D WHEN I I I was 38?

U say:

"You are 44 years of age. All the procedures thats we would do might help turn back the clock a few years to maybe a 40 or a 38 yr old and with good diet and exercise regimen added maybe 35."

WHEN I was 37 I looked 27: that's what people TOLD ME. THAT MEAN I could GO BACK to looking like I - not you or anybody else DID when I - I - I was 38?
Answered by Dr. Surindher 19 hours later
Brief Answer:
follow-up answer

Detailed Answer:

Good to know that you did look 27 when 37. But I'm just saying what is possible by surgical and medical interventions.

We can only tell what we can achieve. Maybe someone else might be able to do better. And after all, this is an online consult, so better appreciation of the nature of the issues and what is the best option for you has to be decided in person clinically.

Hence our suggestion is to see a plastic surgeon locally who can actually examine you and give you suggestions based on that.

Sorry, we could not provide an answer to your satisfaction, I sincerely hope you'll understand.

Thank you

Dr.Surindher

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Surindher 6 hours later
You see this DISGUSTING retarded-looking groove down the side of my face, that looks like a groove?

https://youtu.be/IH7Hp5y8e8c (PLEASE watch the video link)

https://youtu.be/IH7Hp5y8e8c

Cursedly transforming my face from boyish to grandaish? CAN IT BE KILLED!!!? "Permanently" (meaning 10 or so years) smoothed out like my face WAS BEFORE?

Answered by Dr. Surindher 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hi

Detailed Answer:
The grooves are because of scarring.

The cause of the scarring could be an injury or some procedure or acne scars ... not very clear on the video.

You could do fillers and subcision for the scars and or fat filling.

The deep naso labial grooves can be filled with filler. But volume replacement for the face will improve them as well. You could do thread lifts as well to help efface the naso labial grooves and make them better.

Thank you

DrSurindher

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Follow up: Dr. Surindher 1 hour later
HOW DO I do home-microneedling?

Thread lifts, fat injections. Volume replacements (natural, organic?) DO THEY last?

https://youtu.be/-Eq-4M7V6PE
(I mean, can I look like THIS in the above video again? ESPECIALLY with the god damned grooves "filled in"?

HOW DO I do home-microneedling?

I can't read ur answe
Answered by Dr. Surindher 48 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hi ,

Detailed Answer:
I do not endorse home cosmetic therapies now.
You actually need a counselling plus Cosmetic therapy together at this point. The expectations seems to be quite high which can be matched after initial counseling sessions and then therapy.
I am sorry and I would not be able to assist you here on this forum further.

Regards.
DrSurindher
Dr. Surindher

Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon