question-icon

Suggest remedies for white spots on face

Posted on Thu, 2 Jun 2016
Question: hi,

I have white spots on my face (milia)) I think, I also have pigmentation and have used a lot of different creams for this but it does not work, is there a special cream u can recommend for pigmentation?
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. (47 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Sunscreen and Azaleic acid cream

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thank you for writing to us

i am dr.kakkar(dermatologist). I have read your question and i have noted your concern

Milia need to be removed with a fine needle.

Pigmentation on face is most likely due to melasma. I suggest you to use a broad spectrum sunscreen, throughout the day and protect from sun.
At night you may use Azaleic acid 20% cream daily. It is a prescription product.

Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist