Suggest medication for frequent urination in an elderly persson
liquid citralka may help.
Welcome to HCM.
Increased frequency of urination in an elderly person must be further evaluated by complete medical history,clinical examination and some routine with relevant tests.
Since you have asked about over the counter medications, you can take liquid citralka 2 TSP three times a day with plenty of clean water which will prevent irritation of urine and thus will help to reduce the over active bladder problem.
I would also suggest taking Cran-Max sachets or tablets which is cranberry juice and very effective in urinary problems which may help you.
Hope this helps and let me know if you have more questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Frequent urination headaches need medical attention
- Suggest medication for frequent urination
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination
- Frequent urination pain in the penis medication
- Drugs/medication for Frequent urination
- Frequent urination difficulty holding back suggestions
- Frequent urination ejaculation without erection suggestions
- Suggest treatment for burning and frequent urination
- What is the medication for frequent urination
- Suffering from frequent urination suggest