Suggest medication for corneal ulcer
antibiotic eye drop
Thanks for sending your query to us.
Vigamox is correct eye drop dor corneal ulcer,to be used about 6 times a day.Continue with this and be careful for follow up .You will also feel reduction in symptoms as the treatment carries on doctor will also monitor the progresss on your visits.
Any further query in this regtd please do get back to me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Corneal ulcer stages
- Drugs/medication for corneal ulcer
- Mucinex corneal ulcer
- Hpv and corneal ulcer
- Entamoeba histolytica corneal ulcers
- Smoke marijuana with a corneal ulcer
- Corneal ulcer and medical marijuana
- Corneal ulcer and staph infection
- What is a corneal ulcer suggest treatment and recovery
- Corneal ulcers and drinking