Suggest fast acting medication for panic attacks

Psychiatrist
Question
Can you list the best effective fast acting only to take for emergency panic attacks
Preferably an uncommon benzodiasipine that is very effective and fast active I don't usually take my benzodiasipine as two or three times daily as prescribed only when I need them otherwise they just make me feel down and I don't want to feel depressed.
Wed, 9 May 2018 in Mental Health

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Emergency use benzodiazepines - clonazepam

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for using Healthcare Magic for posting your query I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
For emergency purpose clonazepam is a very good medicne. We generally advice our clients to take in a dose of 0.5mg or 1mg. As mouth dissolving options are available, they act very fast.
Hope this helps.
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD