Suggest a good energy drink for a person working in hot weather
Pure water is okay. If the funds are available, Gatorade!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
Plain water is good enough. If you have enough funds, please use gatorade s it contains minerals and électrolytes and could compensate for any losses during work.
I hope this helps. Let me know if you need more information or clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Heart murmur hot weather
- Green stool in hot weather
- Red bull energy drink is it good for health
- Feel sick in hot weather
- How many energy drinks could a person with heart murmurs have
- Fatter in hot weather
- Can supradyn energy drink in hot water?
- Why would a person become light headed and faint in hot weather
- Warfarin hot weather
- Digestive problems in hot weather