Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

129 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suffering in hypertension. What treatment should be done?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 2272 Questions
Am suffering in hypertension...what to do to control this?
Thu, 13 Dec 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 48 minutes later
welcome to healthcare magic!
The hypertension needs to be managed on regular medicines and a regular follow up with a physician/cardiologist.
Almost 95pc hypertension patient have a primary hypertension. The remaining 5pc have some cause for this like renal problems, aldosteronism,Crushing syndrome, high dietary salt intake etc.
You should get ultrasound abdomen to detect any correctable cause like renal artery stenosis etc.
I hope the advise would be helpful for you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suffering in hypertension. What treatment should be done? 5 minutes later
Thanks.... can i have an hospital name to contact to proceed further
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Welcome back to Healthcare Magic Physician's Desk!
Any hospital near your locality is sufficient to manage the hypertension.
Early treatment and follow up is more necessary than the more equipped center because hypertension can be managed by an experienced physician with minimum gadgets.
Wish you a great health!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Cardiologist