Suffering in hypertension. What treatment should be done?

Dr. Ram Choudhary

Posted on Thu, 13 Dec 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: Am suffering in hypertension...what to do to control this?
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 48 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX,
welcome to healthcare magic!
The hypertension needs to be managed on regular medicines and a regular follow up with a physician/cardiologist.
Almost 95pc hypertension patient have a primary hypertension. The remaining 5pc have some cause for this like renal problems, aldosteronism,Crushing syndrome, high dietary salt intake etc.
You should get ultrasound abdomen to detect any correctable cause like renal artery stenosis etc.
I hope the advise would be helpful for you.
Follow up: Dr. Ram Choudhary 5 minutes later
Thanks.... can i have an hospital name to contact to proceed further
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXXX,
Welcome back to Healthcare Magic Physician's Desk!
Any hospital near your locality is sufficient to manage the hypertension.
Early treatment and follow up is more necessary than the more equipped center because hypertension can be managed by an experienced physician with minimum gadgets.
Wish you a great health!