Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Suffering from chronic schizophrenia. Looking for a psychiatrist

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 540 Questions
Please let me know a good psychiatrist in Ahmedabad to help with a probable chronic schizophrenia case. The patient is non-cooperative and speaks only English
Posted Sat, 5 May 2012 in Schizophrenia
Answered by Dr. Sujeet N Charugulla 43 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query.

There are reviews written by our users about doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area. WWW.WWWW.WW .

Or, personally I can recommend you:

Dr XXXXXXX Kataria Mobile: 0000

I hope, this information helps to solve your problem.

I will be available if you have any follow up queries.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor