Suffering from acidity. Is it safe to take Nexpro?
Thanks for posting your query,
Stomach problems like acidity are increasing now day by day, thanks to our life style.
The incidence is rising is because of bad food habits, stress and lack of physical activity.
Please try following which should help.
1. Plan your diet well. Avoid junk foods and snacks. Take regular meals and avoid big meals in evening. Take food about 4 times in a day, break fast, lunch, after noon some light snacks and dinner.
2. Do not drink too much of tea/coffee, soft drinks etc.
3. Avoid tobacco in any form.
4. Maintain healthy life style, do regular exercise and try to avoid stress as much as possible.
5. You can take medicines, but this medicine is not good without doctor’s advice. In case you are having severe problem please visit a doctor and take full course of medicine up to 6 weeks in proper dosage and as directed.
6. Eat more of fruits and salads to fill your stomach and avoid high calorie foods, fried foods.
7. Do not skip meals and lie down immediately after food.
8. Eat peacefully and with proper chewing. Do not ear in haste.
I hope this help you to solve your problem.
Do write again if you have something more to ask.
In case you do not have further query, please accept the answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suffering from reflux on nexpro side effects
- Suffering from gerd having severe chest pain prescribed nexpro safe
- Nexpro 40
- Can we take nexpro instead of pantocid
- Hpylori acidity heart burn taking hp pantop nexpro rd suggestions
- Extreme acidity nausea taking levagastrol and nexpro symptoms persisting
- Acidity not helped by nexpro what can
- Is nexpro safe in pregnancy
- Nexpro and nexpro rd are same
- Suffering from acidity is it safe to take nexpro