Sir , I am a man of 37. I tried

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
Sir , I am a man of 37. I tried to have intercourse with my wife but unable to do so for 2-3 times because I could not maintain erection. I consulted a doctor and he said that it may be due to anxiety( he didn't examined me physically) and it will be fine. After that I felt ok and abled to maintain it. But I couldn't penetrate her vagina with a fear that if I do it with force then I might have penile fracture( I read some posts regarding penile fracture). I am much afraid to know that if I have a fracture and it is not treated urgently I may face impotence. I am staying in such an area where I can't reach hospital within short time. I an fearing a lot for this. What should I do to not have fracture and does it lead to impotence???? Will I get fracture if I penetrate with some force ???? I couldn't convince me how to do it without any force ????
Sun, 4 Feb 2018 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Fracture of Penis usually occurs in Woman on Top position

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .

I can understand your concern and would like to state that you are thinking about the rares of rare possibility of getting penile fracture .

Penile fracture usually occurs intercourse is attempted in woman on top position when she attempts to penetrate hard penis forcefully and if her vagina is not fully lubricated .

In a normal sexual act it is very important to spend more time in foreplay which helps woman to get adequate vaginal secretions and to get well lubricated for easy painless penetration of hard erected penis and to have enjoyable sex pleasure .

Do not worry and do not think about what is most unlikely to happen .This anxiety will lead to face problem of Erectile Dysfunction .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Sir , I am a man of 37. I tried 8 hours later
Thank you sir. Sir does penile fracture need too much force to occur???? ( like force of the weight if a woman) . Or it can also occurs when the man is on the top and apply some force to penetrate ????
Follow-up: Sir , I am a man of 37. I tried 0 minute later
Thank you sir. Sir does penile fracture need too much force to occur???? ( like force of the weight of a woman) . Or it can also occurs when the man is on the top and apply some force to penetrate ????

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
It can occur even in man on top position .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .
Penile fracture can occur even in man on top position if attempt is made with force to penetrate vagina when vagina is not fully lubricated by vaginal secretion or hard erected penis slips out of vagina during sex and attempted to penetrate a dry vagina in a hurry again what is called as dry sex,

Thanks and Rgards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Sir , I am a man of 37. I tried 42 hours later
Thanks a lot sir. Sir, does it require a very high amount of force for penile fracture to occur ??? Or it can also occur if the penis is pushed to penetrate with a force bit more than normal in a little wet vagina????
Is the impotence is sure if it is not treated within 2-3 days ???? Thanks again sir....

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Magnitude of force can not be defined precisely

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .

There are no statistical data available about magnitude of force that can cause penile fracture .

Impotence may result if penile fracture is not treated immediately .Hwever it depends upon the extent of injury .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil..