Sir I am 35 years old. I feel like something
Welcome to , ' Ask a doctor service , '
Mr XXXXXXX , you should get your eye sight checked .
As it is the common thing for decreased eyesight at your age .
Are your eyes red also besides some decreased vision , then examination by a local eye doctor is must .
If there is itching plus redness but no decreased eyesight , then it is allergic conjunctivitis .
In that case , you need antihistamines eye drop or mast cell stabilizer eye drop .
If your eye sight is proper , eyes are also not red , then please rinse your eyes with plain water .
Sometimes , dust particles when entered eye , cause such symptoms .
If you have any further query , you can come back to us as follow up question .
With regards, Dr Varinder Joshi .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and spasms in the rib cage?
- Is Benadryl useful in treating hives on the stomach as a result of an...
- Is short-term memory loss indicative of a transient ischemic?
- What causes a sharp pain in the lower body midway between shoulder and hip?
- Are bite marks on the body at night indicative of insect bites?
- Is Mahacef or Zenflox more effective at treating diarrhoea?
- What causes a watery and yellowish-brown color ejaculate, reduced libido...
- What causes headache along with the bursting of a blood vessel in the...
- Suggest antibiotics to treat acute bronchitis
- Is compounding sterile preparations of CoQ10, Shilajit and PQQ legitimate?