Should sonomammography and mammography be done at a reputed hospital?

Question
Need your inputs for choosing the right place for mammography for my aunt who was diagnosed with T2N0M0 breast carcinoma exactly a year back. 3cm, ER+, PR+, HER2-. Quadrantectomy done with axillary dissection. TC*4 chemo given with 21 days radiation. Chemo completed on 27th March, 2017. Radiation completed on 26th May, 2017. Currently on Femara.

I have a good diagnostic centre near to my home who is using latest mammography machine Lilyum from Metaltronica, they are also doing Sonomammography along with
mammography but considering she is already a breast cancer patient, do you advise this test to be done from reputed hospital?

I also read about digital/3D mammography but it is available in only one hospital which very far from our place. Please let me know your thoughts on this.
Sat, 16 Jun 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello. Reporting matters and not the hospital

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear. I have gone through the details. So sonogram is a complimentary investigation to mammogram and gives additional advantage. mammogram can be done from any centre but the doctor reporting it should be an expert and there is no need to go for a digital one if the doctor is expert. You can get it done from any diagnostic centre. Your treating physician can get it verified from his own radiologist too.
Thanks and regards