Should one get a Zpack prescription to overcome cold, chest congestion, headache and fatigue?
No, unless you develop super added bacterial infection
Welcome and thanks for your query.
Cold is a viral infection and normally an antibiotic like Zpack is not indicated . Your daughter would have been prescribed the antibiotic because she may be having a super added bacterial infection which sometimes occurs.
So you don't require to take Zpack unless you also develop a super added bacterial infection.
Do get back to me if you have further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chest congestion cold azithral
- Head cold to chest cold
- Headache acid stomach cold blood fatigue
- Excessive hunger fatigue headache cold extermities
- Feels hot and cold dizziness headache fatigue
- Excessive hunger fatigue headache cold extremities
- Cold feet and chest congestion
- Headache bodyaches fatigue breathlessness chest pain cold treatment for symptoms
- Headache feel cold chest pain
- Nausea headache fatigue always cold