Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online
Ask a Dentist   »  

Should I go for tooth extraction for experiencing pain due to broken teeth?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions
I have a dental pain and one of my dental is broken half of that. Can you please suggest me what can I for that. Is it required to remove complete dental. Too much of pain in that. Please suggest me on this.
Posted Fri, 10 Jan 2014 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 20 hours later
Brief Answer: Root Canal Treatment Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. For now you may have to take a course of antibiotics and painkillers. Once the pain has come down you can visit a dentist for Root canal treatment. Root canal treatment is a tooth conservative technique. The tooth remaining is conserved and the decay is removed and a cap installed. Regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Should I go for tooth extraction for experiencing pain due to broken teeth? 56 minutes later
Thank you and will consult doctor and
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 17 hours later
Brief Answer: You are welcome Detailed Answer: Thanks for using this service. regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dentist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor