Should I be concerned about headaches occurring everyday?
Headaches are most likely due to migraine.
Thank you for posting your query.
I am Dr Sudhir Kumar, Neurologist, and would try my best to help you.
I have noted your symptoms and the headaches are most likely due to migraine. For relief of headaches, you can take naproxen or rizatriptan tablets. There is no need to worry.
If the headaches continue to recur, you can get a brain scan done.
I sincerely hope my reply has helped you.
I would be pleased to answer, if you have any follow up queries or if you require any further information.
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, XXXXXXX
For DIRECT QUERY to me: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My blog: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.com/
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes headaches everyday
- Upset stomach and headache everyday
- Headaches dizziness nausea pain should i be concerned
- Throbbing headache everyday for a week
- Headaches everyday amitriptyline
- Getting headaches and feeling unconsciousness should i be concerned
- Headaches everyday late morning
- Headaches everyday back of head
- Nose bleed with headaches should i be concerned
- Headache during pregnancy should i be concerned about this