Semens test report Volume. 2 ml Color. Whitish Reaction alkaline
Volume. 2 ml
Liquidation time 20 minutes
Total sperm count 101 millions
Actively motile. 60%
Sluggish motile. 20%
Non motile. 20%
Head defect 01%
Body defect 02%
Tail defect 02%
Pus cell occ
Epithelial cell. Occ
Fructose test positive
Auto agglutination. Absent
Tell me about my semens report that all is normal or not.
Yes it's normal report.
I can understand your concern. Yes, Your semen report is normal.
Active motile sperms are above 50%. Presence of occasional pus cells is also normal. Other parameters are also normal.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further. Thank you.
Dr Shyam Kale
Family and general physician.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and alterations in the shape of the testicle?
- What causes numbness and pain in the arms and lower right back along...
- What can cause dry patches on the penis?
- What causes fever and cough along with green mucus in the throat despite...
- Can Oxybutynin be taken for bladder spasms after recovering from UTI?
- Should I be concerned about cysts at the arches of the feet?
- Is Fertyl M tablet suitable for men or women?
- What energy supplements are safe to consume with milk by an elderly person?
- What causes swelling in the cheek while on Azithromycin for sinusitis...
- What can cause severe leg cramps and cold sweats?