Right side ear pain lower jaw and upper jaw teeth
Hii. Its apparent from your history that you are having dental problems may
Hii. Its apparent from your history that you are having dental problems may be dental caries. If you are having dental caries you need to visit dental surgeon along with the course of antibiotic. If the tooth is fine then have betadine gargle,warm saline gargle and antibiotic for 7 days. Don't take cold food. Have warm fluids. Ear pain may be referred from tooth only. But you need to check ear by ENT surgeon. Don't put anything in the ear unless you get it examined.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it normal to have seapage from a nose packing
- I am having pain my left ear from last couple
- My wife has been reporting head ache for past few
- I want an answer from Specialist too. ________________________________ I...
- Hi, Recently, I have joined swimming classes and this very
- Hello - I am 33 years old male and my
- My 18 year old daughter drank XXXXXXX floor cleaner yesterday
- The skin inside my ears before inner ear is suddenly
- sir.. , my brother have some breathing difficulties recently.. he
- Ok, please do not review the other opinion. I’m a