Right jaw pain occurred yesterday while eating at 5 pm
I had eaten earlier around 3 pm with no issues
This morning it is sore and affecting ability to open mouth
Can be a tooth fracture??
Hello..First of all thank you for approaching us for your query. I read through your query and I must say that there is nothing to worry in this case. Right jaw pain can be due to sudden bite on that side with some hard substance(some stone in rice or some bone in meat). It can be due to either fracture of some tooth in right side or can be muscle spasm due to heavy bite. It can be confirmed by taking an xray( iopar). First of all please give rest to that side by not biting hard from that side, then do salt water gargle and take muscle relaxant and painkiller for 3 days.Also do hot massage with muscle relaxant on that side and see if it is reducing. Still after 3 days its not reducing we can take xray and see for any tooth fracture. Stay cool. Calm and happy mind can be best solution for any disease. Hope you have understood what I meant. Have a healthy day. Thank you
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for pain on teeth
- Suggest remedy for pain after root canal treatment
- What is periodontal disease?
- What causes orange colored coating on tongue and itchy scalp?
- What causes roughness under tongue and white dots on lips?
- Can regular dose of Vyvanse and Intuniv be taken before oral surgery?
- Suggest treatment for small bump on the cheek
- Suggest treatment for cavity in wisdom tooth?
- Suggest treatment for loosely bound incisor teeth behind new incisors
- What causes tiny painful white spot on lower gum?