Pregnant, feeling feverish and weakness. Prescribed ccm and ferium. Suggest?
this isXXXXXXX this side.
I am in 6th month of pregnancy and feeling feverish and weakness. the current prescription from gynae is ccm and ferium xt
Thanks for the query.
Some amount of weakness is common in pregnancy due to hypoglycemic effect.
But as you are feeling feverish there is possibility of some infection.
The medicines prescribed by your doctor are calcium and iron tablets. These are necessary supplements to be used.
If your symptoms persist and if you are having any associated features like cough, cold, urinary problems etc. better to consult gynecologist once and get examined.
If needed you can go for a antibiotic course with her advice.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ferium xt during pregnancy
- Difference detween ferium xt and ferium tablets
- Usages of ccm tablet
- Ferium xt tablet contents
- Use of ferium tablet
- Side effects of ccm tablet
- Ferium xt for pregnancy
- Why doctors prescribe ferium xt
- Pregnant feeling feverish and weakness prescribed ccm and ferium suggest
- Difference between ferium and ferium xt
- EMG report enclosed. Feeling warm hands & face, hematuria, stiffness,...
- Irritable sensation on the tongue. Poor perception of smell and taste....
- Took Ipill a while after period. How long will the affect last? Will it...
- What is the meaning of high eosinophil levels?
- Use multivitamins when stressed and depressed. Why is my face red and...
- Periods not stopping, light flow, cramping, losing weight, tests normal....
- Infrequent Stomach pain, nausea. Had Appendicitis inflammation. Are they...
- Can pomegranate be taken during pregnancy?
- Low platelet count due to Epstein-Barr viral infection. Swollen lymph...
- Egg ruptured, missed period. Taking Krimson35, asked to stop this....