Pls help us with ECG interpretation and further prognosis
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After reviewing the ecg image attached by you I would like to tell you that it’s a sinus rhythm ecg with occasional ectopics.
There are no other significant STT changes. Considering the age group of the patient an echocardiography is advisable.
Dr Bhanu partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?