Please Opine For Below Case 41 Yrs./M, Past History Of
41 yrs./M, Past history of surgery for Lt Retroperitoneal mass –schwannoma in 2012
is there further risk, complications ?
no impending threats of post operative complications at this time period.
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor services.
I have read your query with attached documents and here is my advise.
* As per my surgical experience, the operative note of surgeon is narrating
that complete tumor with intact capsule was excised and hence there is no
chance of any residual tumor remaining inside the body.
* The repair of femoral nerve was also carried out meticulously.
As such at 8 years of surgery, there are no impending threats of surgery sequences or complications, however following questions would help to discuss further regarding the same.
1. What are current symptoms at present ?
2. Any difficulty in walking or running ?
3. When was the last ultrasound or MRI done and if any report of the same
Awaiting for your response.
Wish you great day.
Dr Bhagyesh ( MS consultant surgeon )