Please check look at this ecg
I would explain as follows:
Welcome and thank you for asking on Ask a Doctor service!
I reviewed carefully your ECG report and would explain that it is perfectly normal.
I would like to know your symptoms and the reason why you performed this ECG.
You should know that every ECG finding should be coupled with the patient's clinical symptoms and other blood lab tests (cardiac enzymes, etc.). in order to come into a right conclusion about the diagnosis.
Hope you will find this answer helpful!
Wishing all the best,
Dr. Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What do the following stress tests, echo and holter monitor test result...
- Suggest alternative treatment for congestive heart failure
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and GERD
- Suggest treatment for high BP and tingling in arms
- What causes sharp pain in chest area relieved by burping?
- Suggest treatment for afib, severe sleep apnea and high heart rate?
- What causes shortness of breath with normal chest X-ray?
- What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
- What causes altered sense of smell when diagnosed with sinus tachycardia?
- Does page syndrome increase the risk of heart attack?