Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Pain between the scrotum and anus. Cause?

User rating for this question
Answered by

Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 1415 Questions
I have some Mild pain for about 4 to 6 months between my sack and my but hole area. Sometimes its worse if I am moving fast or sometimes when I sit, or just laying down. Otherwise I feel fine. I am 29 years old. What may be happening ?
Posted Mon, 8 Apr 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 50 minutes later
Welcome to the forum.
Since it has been quite a while, it is unlikely of anything serious.
You need to consult when there is---
1. Difficulty in passing urine.
2. Difficulty in opening bowels.
3. Swelling in the area.
Otherwise mild painkillers/ anti-inflammatory agents should help.
Try sitz bath ( sitting in a wide mouth bucket filled with XXXXXXX warm water) daily ten minutes for ten days.
Best regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor