My son is 45 days old infant. He is on
No need to worry
Thanks for asking on Ask A Doctor platform
I have gone through the query and do understand your concern.
The MEBO cream is made of herbal and edible oil/wax and other ingredients.The amount of intake is also not high.
You need not to worry because of herbal content and that too in very little amount.
I won't get overly worried if baby is otherwise active, playful and taking feeds well.
I hope this helps.
Please let me know if you have any more questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of poisoning in a child?
- Suggest treatment for severe cough and fever in a child
- What causes cough, fasciculation, nasal congestion and fever?
- Can an infant be fed with castor oil to cure colic?
- What causes painful red blisters on tonsils?
- Suggest remedy for neck swelling in a child
- Suggest remedy for constipation in children
- Suggest remedy for persistent dry cough and cold in a child
- Suggest remedy for severe fever and cough in a child
- Suggest remedy for headache, dizziness and vomiting