My husband has been experiencing blood in his urine for
Need further investigations to decide line of treatment
Thanks for query .
Based on the facts that you have posted your husband has blood in urine (Hematuria) and his scan has revealed a mass in bladder
In view of detection of mass in bladder it is mandatory to get few more tests done and evaluate completely to know the nature and extent of the mass which is important to decide the future course of action and modality of treatment .
Consult qualified Urologist for clinical and digital rectal examination and get following basic tests done to confirm the diagnosis.
1) Urine routine and culture.
2) Ultrasound scanning of abdomen and pelvis
3) C.T Scan of abdomen and pelvis
4) MRI of abdomen and pelvis
5) Endoscopic examination of bladder ( Cystoscopy)with biopsy from the mass to know whether mass is benign or malignant .
.Further treatment will depend upon result of these tests and final diagnosis
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.