My husband age 60, weight 165 , 5'8 inches, just
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After reviewing the medical details provided by you I can understand your concern and I would like to tell you that taking into consideration your husbands age and medical issues yes it’s highly advisable that you should personally take him to ER for for medical evaluation.
Low bp could be due to cardiac issues so basic cardiac evaluation is required in the form of echocardiography and ecg.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?