My granddaughte, who is 15 years old, has been experiencing

Endocrinologist
Question
My granddaughte, who is 15 years old, has been experiencing shaking hands for no reason. She says her legs also start shaking for no reason. Why?
Fri, 2 Feb 2018 in Child Health

Answered by Dr. Mirjeta Guni 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
About your daughters concern:

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for asking!
I can understand your concern regarding to your daughter"s health.
If the shaking hands has been persisting for some days than probably an overactive thyroid is installed.
usually it is manifested with other symptoms such as; Weight loss, insomnia, excessive sweating, palpitations ect.
If shaking is her only symptom than a neurological pathology is more probable.
So she needs a detailed clinical examination to orientate the physician better about the cause.
Will be a pleasure to help you further.
Kind regards,
Dr.Mirjeta