My diastolic blood pressure XXXXXXX 20 points after 45 minutes
I would explain as follows:
Welcome and thank you for asking on Ask a Doctor service!
I understand your concern and would explain that these heart rate and blood pressure fluctuations are not concerning during physical activity. It is true that this reaction is s little exaggerated , but it doesn't indicate any serious heart condition.
Anyway, I would recommend checking again your thyroid hormone levels, because a hormonal imbalance could trigger this situation.
Hope you will find this answer helpful!
Dr.Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What do the following stress tests, echo and holter monitor test result...
- Suggest alternative treatment for congestive heart failure
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and GERD
- Suggest treatment for high BP and tingling in arms
- What causes sharp pain in chest area relieved by burping?
- Suggest treatment for afib, severe sleep apnea and high heart rate?
- What causes shortness of breath with normal chest X-ray?
- What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
- What causes altered sense of smell when diagnosed with sinus tachycardia?
- Does page syndrome increase the risk of heart attack?