Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Masturbation addiction. Food or juice which will help in treating it ?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1995
Answered : 4036 Questions
I want to ask you to tell me the food and/or juice that can help me stop masturbate?
Posted Fri, 13 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 26 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query.

First of all please understand that masturbation is natural expression and that is practiced by males and females. This is just like any expression of desire like hunger,anxiety,anger etc.

There are no foods or juice that can help you to stop masturbation.

Please also note that this is not harmful to your body. So do not worry.

If you think that you are excessively doing masturbation, please try following,

> Please avoid staying alone
> Keep your self busy,try to do new things all the time
> Please avoid reading or watching provocative materials.
> If you are married,then take help from your partner for this.
> In severe cases and having other problems due to this,you can speak to your psychiatrist for this.

Please stop worrying and do not take any so called foods or medicines for this,unless advise by your doctor.

I hope this helps,still if you have any thing more to ask,please feel free to ask again.

wishing you good health.

Dr. Pragnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor