Lower abdominal pain severe since the past 3 days, consulted
Need an ultrasound abdomen
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Since the pain is severe, I will suggest a consultation with a general surgeon or gynecologist (if patient is female). An ultrasound whole abdomen and pelvis is needed urgently.
You can followup with me with details of your symptoms and reports of the ultrasound. Details can include exact location of pain, how it started, what makes it worse, what makes it better, if taken any medicine, any past medical conditions.
Hope this helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
It must be alkaline citrate for reducing uric acid in blood
The preparation you have gotten, must be alkaline citrate to reduce uric acid levels in blood. It is taken when uric acid levels are increased and the patient has joint pains.
In my opinion, a proper blood, urine investigation and ultrasound should be done before taking any medicines.
If your blood and urine test have been done, please upload the reports so that I am better able to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Breathlessness, dizziness. Have PVCs. When do you know they are causing...
- Having abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea. On antitubercular...
- Baby started teething. Diet plan to increase weight?
- Having protected sex. Started spotting before period. Taking midol for...
- Broke my distal fibula. On elavil for cold feet. Having sensory nerve...
- Took regestrone for hyperplacia. Again started with irregular and heavy...
- Taking SN-15 for bad throat. Having speaking difficulty. Prescribed...
- What is the normal penis size in flaccid and erect state?
- Have itching on the penis, premature ejaculation and erectile...
- Taking lupron. Feeling weak and started sweating. What is the underlying...