Kindly provide ECG interpretation 69 year old male XXXXXXX Sing.
After going through the ecg report and other reports I would like to tell you that it’s a normal sinus rhythm ecg with normal rate and no significant STT changes.
However taking into consideration age and previous medical illness echocardiography is advisable.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?