Just peed and have bright red blood in urine
Mostly due to Enlarged Prostate
Thanks for query.
Based on the facts that you have posted blood in urine that you have is most likely to be due to either
1) Enlarged Prostate
2) Mass in the fact bladder and needs to be investigated
Consult qualified Urologist for clinical and digital Rectal examination and get following basic tests done to establish diagnosis.
1)Routine Urine test and Urine culture
2)Ultrasound Scanning of abdomen and pelvis
3)C. T scan of abdomen
Further treatment will depend on results of these tests and final diagnosis
Thanks and Regards. Do write if you more help
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?