Is watery vaginal discharge in early pregnancy normal?
is it normal to have watery discharge , its plain water its not thick
is it normal
Thanks for posting your query.
Mild amount of thin watery odorless discharge from vagina is commonly seen during pregnancy due to the hormonal changes that take place in the female body during that time. This discharge is not worrisome as long as it is mild in amount.
If the discharge is so mush as to wet your clothes or flows down in a gush then it needs to be examined by your gynecologist to rule out leakage of amniotic fluid.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is watery vaginal discharge in early pregnancy normal
- Increased vaginal discharge early pregnancy
- Watery mouth in early pregnancy
- Early pregnancy symptom vaginal discharge
- Brown vaginal discharge early pregnancy
- Normal pains in early pregnancy
- Watery discharge early pregnancy
- Vaginal discharge early pregnancy
- Watery spotting in early pregnancy
- Clear watery vaginal discharge pregnancy