Is using a fan in an infant's room safe?
Is it ok to use fan in my room as my baby is a month old
Adjust a little higher than thr desired temperature
Hello dear, thanks for trusting health care magic
Yes you can use fan depending on the temperature of room.
General rule is that you should feel a little uncomfortable with temperature in the room is best for baby.
Just 3-4 degree higher temperature is better than what you feel comfortable with.
Make the baby wear adequate number of clothes.
All the best
Dr Manisha Jain
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Use of steam rooms after heart surgery
- What is colimex how safe is it to use for a 45 day infant
- Is it safe to use fucithalmic eye drops on my infant
- Is using a fan bad
- Prickly heat rash in infants use of aloe vera safe
- Is it safe to use mucolite to infants
- Using a steam room
- Is it safe to use nebulizer for infants
- Is using the fan bad for health
- Is it safe to use aristozyme drops in infants
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?