Is there any possibility that I can delay my upcoming periods?
I am travelling to a holy place this weekend.
My last period date was 26th May, and my cycle is somewhere between 30-35 days.
is there any possibility that now I can delay my upcoming periods without any side effects with oral medication, and how to take them? please help
Regestrone to delay the periods
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
To delay the periods, you can take regestrone 5 mg twice a day from today till you want to delay the periods.
Once you stop the tablets, the periods will occur within 3-5 days .
Mild side effects like abdominal bloating can occur.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Taken registerone to delay period is it possible
- Delayed periods not on birth control possibility of pregnancy
- Possibility of delayed period with siphene
- Delay in periods possibility for pregnancy
- Stress delayed periods engaged in fingering possibility of pregnancy
- Delayed period after heavy period
- Delayed periods pregnancy test done possibility of pregnancy
- Delayed periods taken postinor-2 possibility of pregnancy
- Delayed period on althea pills possibility of pregnancy
- Delay in periods having period pains