Is testicular microlithiasis suggestive of development of testicular cancer?
Microlithiasis does not suggest Cancer of Testis
Thanks for query .
Based on the facts that you have posted the pain in left testicle radiating to lower back is mostly due to infection of testicle (Orchitis)
Microlithiasis can be due Tubercular infection which needs to be investigated by doing relevant blood tests and Color Doppler study of scrotum.
Do not think of testicular cancer as it always presents with huge swelling of Testis .
Consult qualified Urologist for clinical assessment and get the tests suggested done to establish diagnosis.
Further treatment will depend upon result of these tests and final diagnosis.
Hope I have answered your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Testicular cancer epidermis lump
- Testicular cancer high psa
- Minoxidil testicular cancer
- Itchy scrotum testicular cancer
- Is testicular cancer preventable
- Low hemoglobin testicular cancer
- Red wine testicular cancer
- Testicular cancer shaking hands
- Nursing diagnosis for testicular cancer
- Testicular cancer life expectancy