Is pulse rate of 123 normal?
Needs basic blood tests
After going through the medical details I understand your concern for your husband and I would like to tell you that considering the age of your husband and his medical history few tests will be required to rule out
1. Any sort of infection specially chest infection and Urinary Tract Infection
2. Blood electrolyte imbalance due to anti hypertensive medicines
Tests Required are :
1. Complete Blood Count
2. Serum Electrolytes
3. Chest C-ray
4. Urine routine
So it’s advisable to personally consult a physician , discuss and get these tests done.
I hope this information will answer your query and will guide you properly.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?