Is pregnancy possible through intercourse after assumed ovulation dates?
Yes. There are pregnancy chances
I understand your concerns about possibility of pregnancy.
You can become pregnant if you had unprotected sex 10 days after your periods.
This is the time around ovulation and there are chances of pregnancy.
Type in your last 4 month cycle dates so that I can predict the ovulation and pregnancy chances more accurately.
Also type in this cycle date and date of sex along with last 4 cycle dates.
Not possible to test earlier
Its not possible to earlier. You need to wait and watch.
If you test earlier, results may be confusing and lead to more qustions than answers.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Had intercourse during ovulation period missing periods chances of pregnancy
- Unprotected intercourse before ovulation chances of pregnancy
- Spotting after intercourse during ovulation
- Intercourse after rapture ovulation
- Spotting after ovulation and intercourse
- Follicular study lupride injection ovulation intercourse for pregnancy
- Had intercourse after menstruation what is the ovulation period
- Is pregnancy possible while having intercourse after ovulation
- Is pregnancy possible without ovulation
- Intercourse after ovulation duphaston