Is pregnancy possible after getting periods?

Infertility Specialist
Question
2 months before i had a sex and she got her two periods in 2 months. is it possible to get her pregnent after 2 period in 2 months also?
Posted Tue, 5 Aug 2014 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No

Detailed Answer:
Hi

I read your query and I understand your concerns.

Its not possible to get pregnant after long gap of 2 months and two periods.

Dont worry about it

Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Follow-up: Is pregnancy possible after getting periods? 2 hours later
HI Doctor,

Thank you so much for four help. i have one more query, like she is late for her period for 6 days and she is feeling pain in legs and some times in stomach slightly pain. could you please let me know why this is kind of symptoms are there and she is late for her period. is there any thing worry for pregnancy or some other reason for late.

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Normal

Detailed Answer:
Hi

It is normal and natural to have delayed periods once in a while. To rule out pregnancy please get urine or blood pregnancy test.

Dont worry about it.

She will get periods soon.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol