Is it safe to take Plavix 75 mg along with Omega-3 1000 mg?
Yes, you can safely take both together.
Thank you for posting your query.
I am Dr Sudhir Kumar, Neurologist, and I would try my best to help you.
I have noted your details. Based on this, you can safely take omega 3 and plavix (clopidogrel). There are no adverse drug interactions, if you take them together.
I hope my answer helps. Please get back if you have any follow up queries or if you require any additional information.
Wishing you good health,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My BLOG: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.in
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Why take omega-3 supplements
- Omega 3 safe for elevated sgpt
- Omega 3 fish oil 1000mg
- Amway salmon omega 3 it is safe for pregnancy
- Is it safe to take omega-3 softgels during serotonin syndrome
- Is omega 3 safe to take with diovan
- Is it safe to take cla along with omega-3 capsules
- Is it safe to take pregnacare with omega 3 and aspirin together
- Taking omega 3 and doxycycline
- Is it safe to keep omega-3 softgels in a freezer
- CT scan shows intracerebral bleed, cortical vein thrombosis, patchy...
- Distorted vision. MRI showed demyelination and suspected MS. Prescribed...
- I have been getting random twitching all over body. What should I do?
- Taking Epilim chromo to prevent migraine, now irritable, aggressive,...
- Burning sensation in neck, back and stomach. Had stomach upset, gas,...
- Headache, taken painkillers and homeopathic treatment. No nausea. Worried
- X-ray shows rotoscoliosis, spondyloisthesis, degenerative disc disease....
- What does the EMG results indicate? Could it cause problems with fine...
- Shivering hands and feet, blurred vision, tingling and numb foot, back...
- Does Gonapeptyl cause fits in children? Child has cerebral palsy