Is it safe to take Plavix 75 mg along with Omega-3 1000 mg?
Yes, you can safely take both together.
Thank you for posting your query.
I am Dr Sudhir Kumar, Neurologist, and I would try my best to help you.
I have noted your details. Based on this, you can safely take omega 3 and plavix (clopidogrel). There are no adverse drug interactions, if you take them together.
I hope my answer helps. Please get back if you have any follow up queries or if you require any additional information.
Wishing you good health,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My BLOG: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.in
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Why take omega-3 supplements
- Omega 3 safe for elevated sgpt
- Omega 3 fish oil 1000mg
- Amway salmon omega 3 it is safe for pregnancy
- Is it safe to take omega-3 softgels during serotonin syndrome
- Is omega 3 safe to take with diovan
- Is it safe to take cla along with omega-3 capsules
- Is it safe to take pregnacare with omega 3 and aspirin together
- Taking omega 3 and doxycycline
- Is it safe to keep omega-3 softgels in a freezer