Is it safe to get one eyes dilated twice in less than a week?

Question
eye dilation
Is it safe to get your eyes dilated twice in less than a week?
Posted Mon, 25 Aug 2014 in Vision and Eye Disorders

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Yes, very safe!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

It is entirely safe to get your eyes dilated more than once in a week. If necessary, it may be dilated twice in a day if the first dilation was not enough for a complete evaluation. There is no risk in doing so and you should not be too worried about this.

I hope you find this helpful. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.